Sunday, March 9, 2008

HOW DO I LOVE THEE




Ok I am in a Daniel Day Lewis obsession moment. Normally I can't watch celebrity interviews because I am always afraid that there going to say something stupid. Its one of the main reasons I don't watch American Idol. I am embarrassed for the damn contestants. Daniel however I can listen to for hours. The man is as deep as an ocean. He really breaks down the whole idea of acting and is funny as hell. Did I mention the accent and the beard? Normally I don't dig guys with beards (except on Viggo Mortenson and my lovable boyfriend, but Daniel makes it work)Not to mention that this clip at the bottom cracks my shit up. Two words.... Jane Fonda. I love the WTF look Daniel gives her at a suggestion of a "character" that she thinks he should play.

No comments: