Sunday, March 9, 2008

SCREW CLINTON AND OBAMA



I LOVE YOU HARVEY! *throws underwear at poster* The greatly anticipated Batman film. I must admit when the tim burton's batman series came out I loved it. Not that I was a big fan of the masked character. When I was a kid I grew up on comics like Vampirella (shut up) Lady Death, Mad Max, Aeon Flux etc. For some reason the major superheroes like batman, superman, and spiderman all escaped me. I watched the Batman Begins and I am sorry to say I was bored out of my mind. Same thing happened with the first Spiderman film with Tobey Maguire. I was greatly detached to all the characters in the movie. I love Christian Bale and from an objective point of view he did a great job. It was just to me nothing happened in the film. I guess it was because I was not invested in the characters. Then again I am not invested in spiderman either but I loved the sequel (while everyone else had mixed feelings go figure). SO there may be some hope that I will love the sequel to The dark knight. I mean come on there's the joker (RIP HEATH) and he's a character that even I can invest in. Hopefully the movie is as good as the trailer makes it look.

No comments: