Sunday, March 9, 2008

SPEED RACER




Warner Bros has released two new international movie trailers for The Wachowski Brothers’ big screen adaptation of Speed Racer. I can't decide if I am excited about this or not. I love wachowski's movie (special shout out to V for Vendetta), but I have never really been a fan of speed racer. I blame my father. When I was little sumbitch used to watch the damn show religiously. The only thing I can remember of the show is always seeing the damn race track and two or three cars seemingly looking still yet driving. Oh yeah and the guy who is supposed to be his big brother occasionally coming in. From a child's perspective I found the show boring and could not for the life of me understand why my dad watched it. Fast forward years later and from the looks of this trailer I still won't get my questions answered.I am not really upset about the almost surreal cartoonish look of the film. I think that's the way its supposed to look. I don't know what people were expecting. Oh Well. I am still waiting for a Sailor Moon movie to be made. Oh the memories!

See two trailers: http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/03/09/new-international-speed-racer-movie-trailers/

No comments: