Sunday, March 9, 2008

JET LI & JACKIE CHAN? I'M THERE!



Its official. I am going to see this movie just for the damn poster. Look! "starry eyes" its so pretty and red! Ok on a serious note come on how many die hard kung fu guys have been dying to see these two paired up? I am not even going to get into the whole Jet Li promised ages ago that his ass was going to retire after that film that I can't for the life of me remember. Nor am I going to mention Jackie Chan's bitterness that his legacy in hollywood does not rival that of Robert De Niro. Nor that he basically admitted that he did Rush Hour just for the money. No No. I like my kung fu actors only one way. Silent but deadly. Come with me and look at the pretty asian lady with white hair (and a kick ass name I mean Bing Bing??)

No comments: